"I'm losing what I don't deserve"


I really love music and some lyrics. It's always an inspiration. Here's a good example!
Many years ago... a few years ago... well, yesterday... I used to turn on the radio before anything else when I was arriving home and before I put down my school books. I used to sing along with every song I knew (still do it inside my car but don't be afraid 'cause I can't torture anyone!)
I confess that sometimes it's a little too much but that's the way I am and the way I feel.

Listening to this music I immediately thought about the huge velocity that we are losing our rights of living and use our "planet-home". We are always able to damage it so deeply and even with all the 'messages' that we receive from mother-nature we can't do much about it. And we can't do nothing at all when the planet 'gets really mad' at us or when we do a huge mistake.

Because of this lyrics I immediately thought of all the disasters that we have to see (and some of us to live) over and over again. We are always very impressed with the images of earthquakes, tsunamis, fires, war, diseases, hunger and all the consequences the press shows us on 'the day after'. Nonetheless, we use to forget very quickly the next days, weeks, months and years those persons have to go through all that time. We use to forget that it's exactly the endurance of suffering, pain and diseases that makes people want to give up many times and even, many of them, die. "The day after" (and I really don't want to steal the film's name!), is exactly where the hardest part will remain for a long time.

It's always great when we see people doing their best and giving all they can to help others in these hard conditions. It's always good to see some ONG's and some Foundations created by so many amazing persons to give a helping hand to the 'shoulder' beside them (even when it's on the other side of the world). To hug and to love them like they do to their family... and they really become their "family's heart". And the most important is the way they can make people smile with a simple "drop of hope", the way they are able to give a little/big part of their thoughts, dreams and lives.

Last year I started to be in connection with one of this Foundations, once more, because of 'my music'. Of course I know a lot more (Portuguese ones included) but now I feel Obakki Foundation like they are already a part of my little world and my life. And because they allow everyone to help them I'm very proud and honoured to give them a little help with a single 'drop of my beloved and huge ocean'. Maybe someday I can do and give a bigger help. Our Portuguese Poet António Gedeão used to say in Pedra Filosofal that "the dream commands life" (might not be the right translation but that's what it means). So, I will be always dreaming... other wise this is not worthy!


Just listen, take a look and try to feel their feelings... and we shall never forget that when we have a tear rolling on our faces, they have a smile drying some of their tears.

Heaven, what the hell is heaven? Is there a home for the homeless? Is there hope for the hopeless?

I always want to believe... there is always a hope for the hopeless! I know I'm naive but I don't care!

Oh Gosh... what a simple music can do to my mind. I'm already so far from my first thought.
What I wanted to say is that we are really losing what we don't deserve from mother-nature. It's not normal that some people on earth can't have one single drop of water or food. And do you know what I find even more strange and curious? According to some scientists, Africa is the part of the world where we - Homo Sapiens and the 'other ones' before - started to live. So, don't you think dramatically ironic that is exactly one huge part of the world where people dies so easily? And it's not necessary to mention the causes... 

They really are "Príncipes do Nada" (Princes of Nothing) but with everything inside:

A great nurse and mother

So, I have to end this 'new book/post' but first, I want to ask to all the scientists and intelligent men (laughs) to study and develope the solution of the world (laughs again) because the balance of the all planet is in/on the sea (laugh out loud, now!). I'm not so intelligent but that's what I see and feel for so many years. So, can I ask you, gentlemen, to forget money, to think a little and to 'discover life' again? Thank you so much!

I'd love to keep this paradise forever
 
 "What about now / What about today / Can I make a difference?"


 Maybe...
 


3 comentários: