Reach

 You must be prepared to cross the worst if you want to reach the best

Tough ways


This music makes me believe I can reach what I feel and helps me to believe I can fly - amazing the way music can change your mind and soul.

Ps. there's no planes involved for this flight ;)



Today, I had to take a very hard decision. I've choosed a beautiful place in front of the sea, with a wonderful warming sun... and also a lot of wind sometimes, but it was really a nice and important place.


I've started the conversation looking at the horizon's line and hearing Temper Trap - coincidently. A simply amazing and perfect disposition.


The conversation was ambiguously soft but hard and, when I did start to feel confused, I heard another important track that helped a lot to remind me again why and how I've 're-started' my way.
Nickelback might never know but through and because of their music I was able to open a huge door to the world.


So, if life is always playing games with me, sometimes I take the risk and I really like to do the same with life.
At this moment you might be thinking that I'm crazy - and I am!!!
Although you might be thinking if I've already made up my mind - I didn't!!!
And, does it really matters? Is it really important? To be sure of everything?! Today, I don't want to be sure of anything at all. Am I a bad person because of that? If planet Earth doesn't care... why should I?


I just want to fly free as a sea-gull. It's not the most beautiful bird but, there is a beautiful reason for that.

And it's better that nobody makes me feel sad or mad. Other wise, I might have a terrible problem when I get nervous - I'll start to 'paint' every roof, shirt... or head  :)


[From now on I'll write a little more in my 'funny English' because of a friend's request. And I believe there are a few more wanting the same. Therefore, friends always deserve the best you can do - thanks for 'reading me']

2 comentários:

  1. Free as a Bird by Lynyrd Skynyrd: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHx7vaa9Fwo&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    It was quite a pleasant reading! One ca notice the strong voice of your heart and soul, and also your strong will and determination! Congratulations for this beautiful blog post, Alda!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks Bobby :) I wish that the free bird never change ;)

    ResponderEliminar