Câmara Luz Acção - The Show Is About To Start


Câmara Luz Acção!
Os holofotes acabaram de se acender.
Cada tecla possui uma das letras com o teu nome e que, a seu tempo, iluminar-se-á com um simples toque.
One by one you'll have your time to show what you most love and like to do.
This is a "White Space" completely empty - your mission is to give it some colour and draw a form upon it.
You might be no one in a million persons...
But I see you in my own way and, to me, you are special just because you have a treasure inside your soul.
Just because you are my friend and my special family.
Release your wings and let us see the land where your heart belongs
Even if it is only for a second, a minute, a hour...
This will be your moment.
And The Show Is About to Start!




Alda Silvestre
15.03.2014

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário