!? Por Aí ?! III * * * !? Being Around ?!

[This is a promise in both ways]

It is so easy to see your way with the daylight...



but you can't stop surching for it even if the circumstances are not the best


They can take everything away from you but they can't take the freedom that lives inside you!


Where will the children play???
If you don't do something urgent about it...

* I think I'm very rich because I still see the children playing right in front of me and I'm always learning a lot with them *

Gotta go now to re-start doing my part!

18-09-2012
Alda Silvestre

[Done! I did promise that the next post would be in English... ;-)]










4 comentários:

  1. Hello, Alda! Wonderful photos, wonderful perspective! Keep on playing!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Hello Bobby! Thanks :) I have to "confess" that the second one is my son's perpective ;) I'm glad you're always there supporting me :)

      Eliminar
  2. Well, then he is very talented! Congratulations!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. He really is! Thanks :) He has an "artistic view" like somebody I'm talking to... ;)

      Eliminar